Monday, November 8, 2010

Staycation...Day One (Disneyland)

I realize that much to my disappointment, I do not still live in San Diego. But we are down there often enough that when my sister, Sara proposes a "staycation" I know she mean California. For our vacation this year we hit Disneyland, Sea World, have the Malan Thanksgiving, and ended the week with the joint first birthday party for Cooper and Jenna. There were WAY too many pictures to try and post them individually. I thew a couple collages together and I hope you can see the pics okay. So without further adieu I give you, our staycation:

My mom and her friend, Sara, as well as Chris' mom joined us for the first day at Disneyland. I must say, I LOVE Disneyland. Jenna had a pretty good time as well. We wore out all of the kids as you can tell from the sleeping stroller shots. I think the Winnie the Pool ride was Jenna's favorite. She also really liked to dance to the Pirates of Caribbean music. As the video shows...





Looking forward to day two tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...