Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Puppet and a Horse

Jenna and I joined the Kearls for a puppet show at the local library. There were a lot of children in a smaller space. And though it was overwhelming the kids all seemed to have a great time. With the bubble machine being the high light. 
I don't think the puppeteers had anticipated quite so many kids.  
The mad chase for bubbles. Jenna was totally overwhelmed!
B and A enjoying the funny! 
Dancing and singing and shaking out the jitters! 



For the most part Jenna stayed close by my side. Too much stimulation with that many kids. 





After the puppet show we walked across the park to the new carousel the city just installed. Jenna was a little apprehensive but a good time nonetheless. She just loves the Kearl kids (and Heather too...and so do I).  




How cute is Boom Boom holding Heather's hand? Love. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...