For those that don't know I work part time for two ERA Realtors, Liisa Frei and Stuart Breinholt (amazing people, fabulous Realtors, sooo lucky to work for them!) We also have one more team member, Brett Berry, who works with us every Thursday. Brett is a beautiful young man with Downs Syndrome. I ADORE Brett. He calls himself Uncle Bretty and is so good with Jenna. Anyway last night we went to Brett's roadshow with the special needs branch. It was unbelievable. I have never seen anything like it. They were amazing! They put on the Wizard of Oz. Brett was a Tin Man. Then at the end all the wards came together and sang a song and did the sign language. It was so wonderful. My favorite part though, Brett's double fist pump victory dance at the end of the performance. Such a ham! Love that kid!

No comments:
Post a Comment