Sunday, November 30, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree...

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!
I love everything about it. I love the sensory overload of it all. I put all my Christmas stuff out the day after Thanksgiving (much to the chagrin of Casey). The longer I have to enjoy it, the better. I especially love my Christmas tree. It is so me; eclectic, sparkly, fun, well...you know...I thought I would share some of my decor and a few of my favorite ornaments. Thanks as always, for checking in on what is going on in our lives!
I bought when Casey & I were living in Atlanta.
Casey & I got this in Oregon on a Madsen Family vacation.
Last year after the IVF didn't work Casey took me to a little town in Wisconsin to escape reality for a while. He boutht me the bird ornament at this store...I swear I have never seen so many christmas ornaments...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...